Friday, May 7, 2021

Motivation Friday

This week has been busy.  Love the campground job.  I have less time to sew, but that's okay.  In between during quiet times I pinned these block parts together--
next I need to sew/press them.  The camper has more steps, and I am short, I have to climb up three steps, open, the door, back down one, then open the door the rest of the way.  Awkward for me, so we ordered an additional handrail.  Yesterday it arrived and I immediately installed it.  
The orange spots on the step help me find the middle of each one in the dark.  The hibiscus to the left of the steps are tattered--lots of wind earlier in the week.  I had kept them in the basement all winter with grow lights.  A bit of a shock being outside again.

I work every day, we'll see when I can sew the parts together.

Lori1R at the Workhouse on the Prairie

2 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Are you permitted to have a small sewing machine (like a Featherweight) in the office? You could sew those pinned blocks in your downtime.

Rose said...

That is a nice stack of HS triangles.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...