Monday, November 6, 2023

Monday Goals

 Now that we're set down it's time for some goals--

1) Trim black/white HSTs

2)  Pick and make a binding

3)  Play with a UFO

4)   Work on Bricks & Stepping Stones


The b/w HSTs are for Simply Serene.  It will be a scrappy version.  

Now that I have a little time I can cook.  Homemade pizza--


and sweet sticky rice--


It is not sweet.  Why it's called that I do not know.  Serving size portions are stored in fold over sandwich bags.  You can freeze them too.  When I am hungry or need a little something to go with a meal I toss one in the microwave.  I like them with a sweet chili sauce or a little butter & soy sauce.  Also baked banana bread.  We have an Oster tabletop convection oven--


This one has sturdy racks, heats evenly, and can hold a 13x9 pan.  The sewing station is up--



It's warm enough today we turned the AC on.  But the picnic table is in the shade, will trim my blocks outside.  Lori1R in New Mexico

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'll bet you are really glad to have your sewing station all set up. Enjoy that lovely warm weather.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...