Sunday, November 2, 2008

Stashbusting in 2009

Judy L asked if we were going to continue to stashbust in 2009. Yes. I am more focused, I like seeing when I buy fabric, when I use fabric. It has made me realize that I CAN cut up that favorite piece of fabric. No use saving it forever to be on a little old lady auction! So I am going to continue. Hope to see more of you there, I love to read everyone's posts and see how they're doing.

My goals? Finish 6 UFO's. Use 100 yards of stash. And ENJOY myself!




3 comments:

Vicki said...

Yes another stashbuster!! I look forward to seeing you achieve your goals this next year. I started making heartstring blocks. I am going to mail them off. I haven't done that before. They use up lots of little pieces. Do you mail yours off or do you belong to a local group?

Vicki said...

Hi,
my email is

vholloway12345@hotmail.com

Vicki

Babs Schmidt said...

I just took the pledge too! Can't wait to see all these quilts that get made with our stashes!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...