Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday Ramblings

So far, so good. Mason and I get along great during the day, very little fussy time. I had to enlist Laura Beth to help get a picture of him with his eyes open.



Yes, Grandma took my clothes off for my bath and that woke me up!

Sometimes I entertain myself and Grandma gets time to sew. She has made herself the queendom in the basement again.


I was on her bed playing and pretty soon we both took a nap!

The 4 patches are fun to sew, I got them ready before I left SD. Today LB doesn't work, but Mason has a checkup and his first set of shots, and she is going to catch up on some work things, so I will babysit part of the day. I hope to get out later to run a few errands. We'll see.

5 comments:

katie z said...

Wonderful!

JuJu said...

Oh Mason is even cutier with his eyes open!! What a handsome boy!
Happy for you!!!!

Tins and Treasures said...

Mason looks like such a sweet baby!

Donna said...

Mason is SOOO cute! It's nice you get to enjoy him while he's little. They grow up so fast.....

MightyMom said...

enjoy!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...