Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Stash Report

My numbers haven't changed this week, 0 bought, and 0 finished. I've stuck at +8 yards for the year--so far!

But I did get a few things done. I made enough of the blue Jacob's ladder blocks I can mail them away tomorrow.

I finished trimming the Christmas Courthouse steps.




They are ready to become a flimsy.
I made homemade laundry soap.


And Ruby went to the spa. (or just had a bath and brush!)

Today we are going to "Eagle Days" in Yankton.  They will be bringing in live Bald Eagles and having a program.  This will be held at the Lewis and Clark Visitor Center above Gavin's Point Dam. 

7 comments:

Vicki said...

I love eagles. We have some around here and they are beautiful.

You have been very busy I see. I love Jacob's ladder pattern. I am no very good at log cabins. Got any tips? ( I don't know how to paper piece either)

Lori said...

I can't wait to see your log cabin quilt.
Thank you for the nice comment my cat this week, he is missed some much. (My sewing buddy :-( )

JuJu said...

A very unusual combination of interest on your blog ... quilts, laundry soap and pet hair!! How are YOU feeling?

MightyMom said...

flimsy?? what's a flimsy???

you make your own laundry soap?? what's it smell like?? ;0)

poor puppy...soooo mistreated! bath AND brush...yikes!

katie z said...

Good work! How do you make your laundry soap?

Donna said...

The Christmas log cabins look interesting. I look forward to seeing the top sewn together.

Elaine Adair said...

Good for you (the soap!) -- less plastic bottles to eliminate, and Ithink laundry is BETTER than with 'normal' purchased detergent!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...