Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday Ramblings

I've been busy! I machine sewed three bindings to quilts. I have the hand sewing left. Worked on the Bear in the Farmhouse blocks, hope to have them done by next Monday. I also plan on working on my green swap blocks and get them mailed Monday. And in between I did this, yup, made a batch of laundry soap. Made this a tad stronger than the last batch, but its still cheap. Probably about $1.75 to make two ice cream buckets.

I would love to show you the cupcakes I baked yesterday, but.....! I did share them with my sister and dad. And Ken. And Ruby. Oh, and I ate a few too! Don't give me that look, there were only 12! Oh, okay!

See, three left. Well, maybe there are two left now!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Laundry Soap? Is it hard to make?

Tins and Treasures said...

Do you know how to make dish soap too?

Elaine Adair said...

Oh good, we are all getting so cost conscious! Good idea for the container. I'm still pouring it in 1/2 gallon milk containers (neeed 3 per batch!) -- doesn't work well.

uh oh on those cupcakes ...

JuJu said...

I want one ... cupcake that is!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...