Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday Goals


I have been so busy sewing today I almost forgot to post goals! So here goes--

  1. Finish borders on blue/white Irish chain top
  2. sew binding on pink/cream Jacob's ladder quilt
  3. piece backing for Serenity quilt
  4. load another top

The courthouse steps are done and folded. The Serenity top has it's borders. Next I think I will sew the binding on the Jacob's ladder top.

I wanted to take pictures outside today, but it's very windy and gusty, and I know the quilts would have blown clear to the next county! But my flowers are coming up, and I KNOW spring is coming!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I like reading your goals list.... it makes me want to stay on track with the 'goals' I have, but don't think to write down!! And your list keeps me inspired!! Thanks!!

Stephanie D. said...

As usual, your week is well thought out. How you manage to stay on it is such an inspiration!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...