Saturday, May 23, 2009

Motivation Friday on Saturday

It's been a whirlwind week. I am now at the Lewis and Clark Visitor's Center volunteering through Monday. Here is another link. My internet in the camper wasn't working last night and I haven't figured it out. Yet! So I am posting my Motivation Friday post from here.



But I worked in between this week and finished binding both the Serenity quilter and the Irish chain. It was too windy this week to take pictures outside, so I hope to do that next week when I am back home.



If you don't hear from me, I'm still having "internet issues". I will be heading home after the holiday.



Have a safe and fun Memorial Day!

4 comments:

Pat said...

Hope you have a fun time at the Visitor's Center with all the visitors! :)

JuJu said...

Have fun Lori!!! Sunny and warm here in Lincoln!

Becky said...

Cool. I remember you taking your camper last Summer to the Visitor's Center. We've been blogging frends over a year. Have fun this weekend!

MightyMom said...

oh so that explains your silence!!!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...