Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday Ramblings

I had wanted to take pictures of my camping area, but it was overcast and drizzling, so that will have to wait until another day. I packed up my laundry and perishables and drove home this morning, I am off until next week and if it doesn't rain I will help Ken tomorrow.

But remember I said I needed (okay--not NEEDED, maybe wanted is the better word?) projects to sew on in the camper? Tonight I cut out enough pieces to make a Disappearing 9 Patch. I used some of that batik I bought last week, a solid dark purple, and a soft yellow. Do you like them??


I won't sew any more of these, I will save them to work on while camping.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Like your color combination. I'm working on my first disappearing nine-patch project, Firecrackers. I'm loving the technique.

Quiltin' LibraryLady said...

I like it. Very striking. I've make a couple of these using the three controlled colorways & always like the way they turn out. I've seen some really scrappy ones that I haven't like as well.

Stephanie D. said...

I like the combo--very pretty!

Brenda said...

this is one project that I don't even have plans or ideas to make!! I like them though, but I am just happy that I haven't started another project!!! But I could see one day.....
I like yours! Nice and cheery. It is going to be fun to see it done! Have fun camping this weekend!! I hope you have beautiful weather for it!!!

MightyMom said...

oooo aahhh!

very nice.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...