Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Goals

Well, I'm going to take the easy way out and not post any goals for this week. Towards the end of the week we are heading to Minnesota to see Laura Beth, Nick, and Mason. I'm going to spend my time enjoying family, and not thinking about sewing. Oh, I may have time for a bit of STASH ENHANCING, but trying to keep it to a minimum, as I have projects half done! I have plenty of "stuff" cut up, and need to work on the D9P, Bricks and Stepping Stones, Alycia's #2 project, and crazymomquilts 9 patch project. But it can't be this week, unless I get some sewing time in while I'm doing laundry!

Some days I feel really OLD! Where I volunteer has several college students as summer rangers/interns, and those kids have lots of energy. Makes me wonder if I EVER had that much energy. They're always makings plans for their evenings, and they are always ready to pop up and help a visitor! Or me!
So here's my salute to all the summer rangers!

2 comments:

MightyMom said...

well, he's a cute soldier! but I think my sailor is cuter!!! :-)


have fun with the no-longer-a-baby!

Stephanie D. said...

Seems like I remember having some of that energy---long long ago in a galaxy far far away, when I was a girl scout leader.

Now I'm perfectly happy to be a homebody!

Have fun with the grandbaby!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...