Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Nick and the Burgers!

This is my son in law Nick. He's a great guy. But, he has one quirk--he arranges items by size. One day I watched him rearrange our sunglasses, our cell phones, and then three flower arrangements. Today Laura Beth caught him organizing the burgers he had just taken off the grill--I made him quit and stand there while I took his picture!
If that is the biggest "fault" I can find, I think he's a keeper! Nick, you're such a good sport! Love--your mother in law!

4 comments:

Sheila said...

That is so funny, Lori. I love your picture title, too!

Is that Peanut Blossoms made with a refrigerated roll of cookie dough???? Yum

Stephanie D. said...

Funny little quirk!

Vicki W said...

Did he organize that pan of cookies to his right too? At least he's a good sport about it!

MightyMom said...

funny!

but hey, we all have our unmentionable quirks don't we?

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...