Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday News

I did the royal news today--I helped my nephew deliver papers! Now, most of you know I HATE mornings, but I said I would help because he is filling in for two other carriers who are gone. ONE MORE MORNING!!

And because royalty has lots of royal duties, I dusted off another crown, and found a lovely green gown!



 



And in between naps I sewed. Watch out Ladies in Waiting, see what I did today.

Yes, that's the leftovers from the binding I put on my blue bricks and stepping stones. I only have the hand sewing left!

Have a great day everyone, my reign will be ending as soon as I get this binding sewn down!


6 comments:

Vicki said...

I really want the dress, waaaah!! I would wear it to RenFest. But I just really need to get some projects finished. Good job on your finishes!

katie z said...

That is a lovely dress, but I'm glad the crown will pass on to someone else!

Infinity Quilter said...

Lovely gown. Glad you made it through the paper route. It'll be over after tomorrow!

JuJu said...

Queen Lori!!! Why does a "Queen" have to deliver papers? Shouldn't her royal subjects be doing the hard work?

Stephanie D. said...

Lovely gown--and green, of course! Does it come with its own corset?

MightyMom said...

woo hoooo!

can I have that same gown in either blue or purple??

please??

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...