The solid purple is not quite that bright--it actually is a soft 30's purple. A couple of weeks ago I was in my stash of old magazines and found this---
Checking my goals--
- Sew binding on Blue Urban Cabin--in progress
- Load another top--yes
- Quilt another top--not yet
- Finish Star quilt to a flimsy--stuck on sashing ideas
- Trim Pink Horror--in progress
- Yoyo block--nope
- Applique block--in progress
Winter storm/blizzard is forecast for late tonight. Possible 12" of snow. If the wind blows AND we get that much snow it might be nasty. I'm stocked up on everything we need.
I'm planning to sew! What is the weather like where you live? Are you staying home and sewing?