Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sunday Stash Report

A few finishes this week.  First I finished a Bricks and Stepping Stones quilt, 86x108".  Free pattern at Quiltville.com. I estimate I used 14yds of fabric.

Next I finished Sunny Lanes from the book Nickel Quilts.  Its a big quilt 115x115".  About 20 yds of fabric.

So my new numbers are--

Stash in this week--0
Stash in YTD--52 yards
Stash out this week--34 yards
Stash out YTD--86 yards

I'm ahead 34 yards!!

If this post looks strange, I'm doing from my tablet and its all new!  Please see everyone's stash reports at Patchwork Times.

Happy Mother's Day!

Lori

7 comments:

mereth said...

Woo Hoo!! You must feel a great sense of achievement!I can hardly wait to finish the top I'm working on, and it's backing, because that will be about 12 metres, and I should be in the black then. Keeping track of your usage is motivasting, isn't it?

Kathie said...

Love both quilts but the first is my favorite. Great usage numbers and Happy Mothers Day.

Nancy said...

Fantastic!

I've been experimenting with posting from my tablet, too. Can you give me any tips?

Sara said...

Wow - both to the yardage and the beauty!! Your scrap quilts are just amazing.

Lori said...

Very nice quilts. I have a few in the works, just stuck at the moment.

katie z. said...

Wow, wow, wow! Those are great finishes. Happy Mother's Day!

Dar said...

Both of your quilts are winners! Bonnie would be so proud of you too. Your stash numbers are outstanding! Wish I could say the same.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...