Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Design Wall Wednesday and Weekly Goals

Two Monkey Wrench/9 Patch Red/White/Blue blocks this week--


I like to switch the light/dark areas of the Monkey Wrench portion. 

Weekly Goals

Four Orange Album Blocks
Two R/W/B album blocks
Two Monkey Wrench/9 Patch RWB blocks

Its been a busy week.  Mason turned 7.  A cake was baked and candles blown out--


 Maxwell is growing like a weed and a happy baby--



Asher loves his hat--


Grandpa is fair game when playing dogpile--




Technology is wonderful--instant pictures!!


And a family picture--



Its a beautiful day, warm and sunny.  Happy Anniversary to my Husband!  XOXOXO!

~LORI~


 

4 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Did I blink too long? The Grands have grown so quickly!

Love the blocks and the family photos. Happy Anniversary.

Feathers in my Nest said...

Happy Anniversary..You have a Beautiful Family..I'm a die hard Bonniac & Scrap Buster too...My fave color is Green & autumn colors..and I'm looking forward to another mystery by Bonnie..just thought I would stop lurking & leave a comment for once!
Debra in Ma.

Sara said...

Happy anniversary! Love seeing your family photos. It's fun watching these little boys grow so fast.

Sandi1100 said...

Happy Anniversary!!! How many years? It's fun seeing pics of your family and your blocks. Keep them coming!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...