Monday, June 12, 2017

Design Wall Monday and Weekly Goals

Over the weekend I did some sewing.  Mostly RSC blocks from previous months.
Purple for January--
 


Red for March--





Multi color and a few blue for April--





Green for May.

  


I need to count how many of each kind of block I have.  These were made using pieces from my scrap basket, sometimes simply because I had a scrap that screamed USE ME!!  Haven't you had scraps do that??

Weekly Goals-

A little binding.  I have lots of binding to do!
Spool blocks
Hoytyville
Quarter Log Cabin blocks

Hoytyville and Quarter Log Cabin are projects I have cut and packed in the camper.  

My sewing nook is up and running--


Its an east window, I can watch the birds at the feeders.  

~LORI in Nebraska~

3 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

You sewing nook looks fantastic and has a superb view. Love all the blocks.

Sara said...

Great view from your camper sewing nook!

Vic in NH said...

Great collection of scrappy blocks and I loved seeing your pretty sewing station to watch the birds as you sew!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...