Monday, November 5, 2018

Design Wall Monday and Weekly Goals

The green blocks on the design wall are sewn together--


I might add a narrow border, right now the top is 70x80".  The design wall is now freed for other blocks!  I'm linking up with Oh Scrap, Moving it Forward, Monday Making, and Small Quilts and Doll Quilts.

Weekly Goals--

Catch up With Double Irish Stars QAL
Finish the Stay Center colored blocks
Work on binding the orange quilt
Put away some of the folded fabric


That will be enough to keep me busy.   Putting away some of the folded fabric is part of my yearly goal of refolding/reorganizing a section of stash per month.  

~Lori1R in South Dakota~

2 comments:

gardenwitch said...

Hello from Vermillion Sd.
I am recovering from surgery so am going slow as my sitting parts can only take so much time at the machine. I am cutting scraps--a good thing to do as I can stand! Also cutting out a Xmas table runner for next year's church sale. Love your green.

compusword said...

Lori, that Broken Glass is just so much fun to view! Really shows off the fabrics. That will be so fun to quilt - Liz in Houston

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...