Monday, November 12, 2018

Design Wall Monday and Weekly Goals

The Honeycomb blocks are still on my wall--


I've been playing with block placement.  Double Irish Stars has been worked on--

I have 30 star blocks made.  Mine is scrappy so there is an assortment of colors.  Its a BOW at Piecing the Past Quilts.  Stars and an Irish Chain--perfect!

Weekly Goals--

Stay Centered
Honeycomb
Double Irish Stars
Keep on Binding
Fold some fabric

These are what I'll work on this week.  I'm linking with Oh Scrap, Moving it Forward, Monday Making, and Small Quilts and Doll Quilts.  

~Lori1R in South Dakota~

2 comments:

Susie H said...

Both lovely. Both so scrappy -- my favorite!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

So much scrappy goodness. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...