Saturday, August 5, 2023

Soggy Saturday

 So far 2.5" of rain and more showers forecast for today.  70F and overcast--feels good after its been so hot.  Bob the Mower Man was worried he'd have nothing to do but the grass will grow fast now.

No sewing happening, most my day is spent working.  When I have slow bits of time I crochet.  Nothing fancy--




So far +20 wash cloths--the diamond design just happened, I think its called "pooling".  Wash cloths are small and easily dropped and picked up again.  A simple pattern that makes a dense wash cloth.  All triggered by DD getting ready for work and no clean wash cloths, so DD used a SOCK.  Teehee, I asked if it was a clean sock, and she said "OF COURSE IT WAS A CLEAN SOCK!!"  I am using a 100% cotton yarn.  Not pretty but utilitarian.  Crocheting when its slow hopefully to keep from eating peanut butter M&Ms.  Lori1R at the Campground on the River

2 comments:

Kim said...

Nice wash clothes. Welcome back. 🙂

Panto Pam said...

What a nice surprise to see two blog posts when I popped onto your blog this morning! Love the crocheted washcloths. I need to make some new ones for myself. I understand about being too busy to sew these days.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...