Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Tuesday

Its going to be hot--106F is the forecast.  😳  Pray the air conditioners keep up!

This weekend was the Pow Wow in Fort Thompson.  We celebrated by eating Indian Tacos--

I LOVE Indian Tacos!

The zinnias are blooming, I love zinnias and they never disappoint, they grow even in poor soil.

And the morning glory's are blooming, I have several varieties, I think this one is Carnival--


And the purple are Grandpa Ott and the blue are Heavenly Blue.


More wash cloths are being made, they keep my hands busy.  Lori1R at the Workhouse on the River

1 comment:

Sara said...

Flowers from my childhood! Zinnias were always planted along the south side of the house under the living room window. The morning glories were always next to the back door. Violets next to the cistern, ferns on the north under the bedroom window, gladiolas in the garden. Tiger lilies at my grandmother's house next to the steps. They are all such happy flowers.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...