Friday, September 29, 2023

O(obsessive) C (compulsive) D (disorder)

Are you OCD?  I am.  Like Sheldon Cooper (Big Bang Theory) I check door locks.  If I can't find something it drives me crazy until I find it.  I don't like my food touching other food on my plate and I eat each thing separately.  (But I can eat casseroles where your food is supposed to be mixed up!)  And this--


I sort my M&Ms by color and number--I eat the smallest group first.  Being OCD you learn what is important.  In quilting I am a compulsive presser and trimmer.  The good part is my quilts are flat and fit together.  It takes extra time but I am OK with that.  You'd think I'd like controlled color/fabric quilts.  Nope!  The scrappier the better!

Are you OCD?  Lori1R at the Campground Workhouse

2 comments:

Sara said...

I sort my candies that way, but eat my least favorite color first, leaving my favorite red ones for last. I’m pretty obsessed with pressing, cutting, trimming too. And it makes a lot of difference in the quilts. When I see people post blocks or quilts online that look like they’ve never been pressed it drives me crazy.

Sharon M said...

Same here but I like the green ones best. Agree with the pressing and trimming, too. We should be friends!
Sharon M

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...