Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Wednesday

Will be a quiet day at the campground.  Soon we will be packing and heading south. 

The flowers are a bit wind whipped but still blooming--


These dahlias are a favorite--I love the yellow centers with peach then white edges.  


I call these zinnias "frizzles"--they are planted in hard soil, underneath is packed gravel like an old road.  These were started from seeds, hardy plants.  


While I had my camera out a Sphinx Moth was feeding from a morning glory.  

We are having cooler nights.  I got up Monday and it was 61F in the camper.

I snuggled underneath a quilt and turned the furnace on!   Lori1R at the Campground Workhouse



1 comment:

Sara said...

It has definitely been cold in the early morning hours. So far I haven't turned on the heat in the house, but it won't be long. It just needs a little time to take the chill off.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...