Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Goals


Judy asked how our goals for the year were coming. Yearly goals?? I'm not sure if I had yearly goals! Nope, I looked back, I only have weekly goals! I've already decided not to make any Christmas presents. And I worked hard the previous two years on UFO's, so that really wasn't a goal either. (I still have plenty of UFO's!) If I finished a few, great! But, I need to work harder on finishing projects I have started, and get those stash busting figures growing. I was hoping to bust another 100 yards by the end of the year. I think I can do it, if I just finish some of those "almost done" projects!

So where are you at, did you make a yearly goal? Only four months left!

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

Hey Lori - thanks for visiting today.

Yearly goals? Mine run more like minute to minute. heh

Really - with ADD getting a handle on the week is a big, big deal.

Brenda said...

Stop the pressure!!! I am just trying to get myself back int he sewing room, and now I am supposed to make yearly goals AND Christmas presents????

(on the serious side - yes, I did a list of things I wanted to have done this year - and so far, nothing has been crossed off, but new projects were done that were not even herd of before the year began!! Does that count????)

Mary-Kay said...

I really wanted to use 100 yards of fabric (net) but I seem to be losing that goal. But with this Stash Busting Report every week, you can see and keep track of how much fabric you actually use and buy. And I have tried really hard not to buy any fabric just because I had to have it. And we still have 16 weeks to go!

MightyMom said...

as I recall I made a couple goals...one was to lose this weight and the other was to finish my UFOs.

I'll let you be the judge of my progress there HA.

Stephanie D. said...

Yearly goals? I haven't gotten daily goals down yet.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...