Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Goals

Yesterday I was reading crazy mom quilts and she was talking about Quilts of Valor and asked if a "few people" would send her Wonky Star blocks as described on her blog. QOV is one of my favorite things, so I quickly made a block to send to her. I am imagining her mailbox right now!


I know she is going to get lots of blocks and offers of help, but I will offer too. You need any help, just give me a holler!!

Here is MY block---


On to goals---

  1. Work on sashing my "9 Patch quilt-a-long" blocks (Also a crazy mom quilts project!)
  2. Put more of the navy blue/white stepping stones together
  3. Sew a few more 9 Patch quilt-a-long blocks (I entered the 2nd round, and I'm not done with the first!
I think that will keep me busy, I volunteer Th-Fr-Sat and then I'm not sure what my schedule will be. This is the perfect time of year to camp, cool at night and not hot during the day! Ahhhh



3 comments:

MightyMom said...

I'm sooo jealous.

we've gotten about 8 feet of rain in the last week....and it hasn't stopped yeet!!!

those pretty flowers i planted might just wash away if this doens't stop soon.

Alycia said...

Go Lori Go!! Love that block.

JuJu said...

Good job!! Love the block and even better that its for QoV!!! You go girl!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...