Friday, September 18, 2009

Motivation Friday

After slacking off last week, I did some sewing! I put sashing on some of the 9 patches, sewed the navy blue/white stepping stones into pairs, and made about 25 more 9 patches. I am joining in with crazymomquilts for a 2nd round of these addicting 9 patches, I think I want one for myself. The first one has a "home" already in mind.



I am scheduled to volunteer over the weekend, I may sew in the evenings, or I may read. Both are priorities! Most of my current projects are getting rather large for working on in the camper, but I do have another project cut and waiting in a plastic basket.

3 comments:

MightyMom said...

sew...whach ya readin?

Kim said...

I do like the nine patch! Ambitious project you have thrown yourself into. :O)

amandajean said...

your quilt looks great so far! they are addicting, aren't they? i'm dreaming what it would look like in pink and green....

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...