Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Goals

Small goals this week.  Volunteer M-Tu-Wed.  We have a graduation this weekend.  And, if it doesn't rain, Ken hopes to plant corn and beans.  That means I will be there too.  

  1. Work on camper project
  2. More sashings on the disappearing 4 patches

The shoulder is still very sore, if it doesn't improve, I will have to go to the Dr.  

I have been getting used to the Google reader.  Catch up on everyone on the weekends.  I hope I haven't missed anyone!  
 

2 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

Oh, I hope your shoulder doesn't give you any more problems...we tend to take these body parts for granted until they don't work like we want them to. Good luck.

Take care ~Natalie

MightyMom said...

Is it arthritis or did you injure it??

Enjoy your week

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...