Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's A Small World Out There

It's late and I'm sitting here thinking.  



I'm thinking about Tanya, and her neighbor with the cat.   I hope he's well.  I'm thinking about Natalie, and wish she could drop in for kuchen and coffee.  Sarah--are you having fun on vacation?  Raisins??  Can you stop in with the kids and play?  Alycia--send your boys over for a week of meals.  That would be great.  But hey, I've had that type of lawnmower, and I know EXACTLY what kind of presents they leave!  Stephanie--who's trying to stay cool and plan for Halloween.  Henrietta--whose husband LIES to me and says the weather is "72 degrees with a gentle breeze", no matter what!   

It's a small world out there.  

Back to blog reading.

5 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

Good Morning,
I was really touched to read your post today and see that you remembered me. And won't you be surprised when I actually show up someday?! Now...I'm picturing you...sending your hubby down to the freezer to bring up a homebaked kuchen.

This was so sweet. Blog friends are the best! Take care ~Natalie

Quiltin' LibraryLady said...

It is indeed a small world. I read a blog by a couple who are workcamping at Thunder Bay Resort in Michigan this summer and Monday I stumbled on a blog by a quilter who works there organizing quilter's retreats. It's things like that that brings it home to me just how small the world really is with the Internet.

Stephanie D. said...

Ahh, how sweet, Lori! It's nice to be thought about.

Henrietta said...

Right now it is 62 degrees, with a gentle breeze. Of course the gentle breeze is always open to interpretation, today it is about 4 mph.

MightyMom said...

I would LOVE to bring the kids by! :-)

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...