Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wednesday-Packing

I will drive back to the camper today.  Have errands to do on the way.  The camper projects have been pressed and packed back into their totes


Last night I saw my garden vines had squash bugs.  Ick!  I hope the Bug Be Gone works.  
Photo from Internet


Found a box of "things" I know came from JayTreasures!!  Had a good rootle through it.   I am participating in a block swap, so decided I would use some of the fabric in that box to practice blocks.  When I get to the end of the swap, I will have several blocks for a scrappy quilt.  Here are the two I've made so far-Anvil blocks.  


On my Design Wall
All the "parts" are cut for the red/white blocks, but my hands and arms are sore tonight, so they will have to wait.  


And Jay, my sister found that book you suggested.  This week I will read "No Time On My Hands" by Grace Snyder. 






 

6 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

Good Morning, Lori,
You have been busy...quiting, gardening, camping...plus time to read?! You are definately superwoman!

Have a Worry-free Wednesday. ~Natalie

Quiltin' LibraryLady said...

I have to ask, do you ever get tired of the moving back & forth between home & the camper?

Something ate into one of my zucchinis but I'm about zucchinied out anyway so I don't really care.

MightyMom said...

oooo have fun!!

JuJu said...

Lori, I love the Grace Snyder book, I read it as a child and her quilts were on display at the Quilt Study, I think that was 2009 when we had the first NE Heartstrings Sew-In.

Suzanne said...

Wow..you're so organized. I always say I am going to bring some sewing-handwork with me but it never happens.

Stephanie D. said...

Agghh! I've just seen those bugs on my sunflowers! Didn't know what they were til now. Varmints!

Thanks for the info

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...