Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Goals

Time for some goals.  

  1. Start Spiral Strips project
  2. Start the ZigZag project
  3. Make binding for the pink/yellow quilt


I will be volunteering 4 days this week.  Hopefully I will have a bit of energy in the evenings to sew.  The weather is GLORIOUS today, and I hope it lasts a long time!  Last week at the camper we had over 4.5" of rain.  


Sometimes at the Visitor Center we have school groups on a field trip.  Depending on their age, we have movies and a "scavenger hunt" for them to do.  Last week was a preschool group.  Josh works for the National Park Service and is very good with the kids.  



Preschool groups scavenger hunt is just finding pictures and symbols around the VC.  I laughed as I watched the kids.  Josh was like a "Pied Piper"--the kids would see him and start following him, asking questions.  



These are such GOOD days!! 



1 comment:

MightyMom said...

You'd better watch out, cuz one of these days I AM going to come up there and invade your campers with all my hooligans!!!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...