Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday Goals

I'm having a hard time with goals today.  Here goes---

  1. Make five more Two Lips blocks
  2. Work on the last round of red/white swap blocks
  3. Make two blocks from the Quiltmakers 100 blocks Vol. 2  

I saw this sew-a-long??-- at Teaquilts using Vol. 2.  I like trying different blocks--so I'm going to make some from the magazine.   I can add them to my stack of "Jay's blocks". 

A little cooking done today.  Potato Dumpling soup.  Some cranberry salad--I like cranberries.  Why only eat them on holidays?  And I baked some bread.  New recipe.  Hey--its a keeper!  


It's sweet potato bread--the recipe is from Judy's blog.  These loaves had the perfect texture and taste.  I used molasses in mine. 

Christmas is just around the corner.  Are you ready?  I'm not!




4 comments:

Henrietta said...

Do I want yet another appliance cluttering up my very limited kitchen storage space? Honestly, no.

Do I want to go back to making all my own bread? I do love bread, but ...

You are driving me crazy woman.

Sue H said...

Hmmm, that bread looks fabulous! I saw the recipe on JudyL's blog and was tempted, but now I have to make it for sure.

Quiltin' LibraryLady said...

Am I ready for Christmas???....Maybe by Easter I will be!!! At this point I just want it to be over.

Alycia said...

Um Yum!!! THat looks delicious!!!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...