Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday Goals

Goals have been non-existent here for a while.  I need my goals.


  1. Press, trim, and mail next round of red/white swap
  2. Make five more tulips blocks
  3. work on Christmas project


And some goals that aren't quilty---

  1. Can two turkeys
  2. organize quilting room

I know that doesn't look like much, but two days I will be out and about.  The turkeys will take a better part of two days.  I've been thinking about Christmas cookies.  Its very cold here, so freezing them for later is easy.  I have several large Christmas tins that popcorn came in.   Cookies go in them outside on my deck.  The only BAD thing about that is Ken will eat frozen cookies.  Maybe I better move them further away?   

What's your favorite cookie/treat?  I have three--frosted sour cream sugar cookies, haystacks, and soft popcorn balls.  


4 comments:

Mary-Kay said...

Magic bars are the ultimate treat in this house. But pulla(finnish coffee bread) is my all time favourite.

JuJu said...

Just plain ole Cho. Chip Cookies

Tamera said...

I guess my favorite is the old standby...chocolate chip.

Alycia said...

Thats funny - that he will eat frozen cookies! Maybe you need to hide them in the horse trailer!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...