Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sunday Stash Report

I didn't buy fabric this week, nor did I finish anything.  Stash is ahead by 58.5 yards.  Last report of the year, I'm not planning on finishing anything!  Stash pulled ahead in 2010!

I have lots of finished tops to be quilted.  The small pieces of fabric have been used.  Scraps are only a small box.  I remember making most the blocks for a Heartstrings quilt from scraps on my sewing room floor!  


We've had a wonderful Christmas.  How was your Christmas?  Are you full of cookies?  (We are!) 








3 comments:

Quiltin' LibraryLady said...

I didn't buy any fabric this week either, but I have $55 in gift certificate to the Quilters Candy Shoppe so guess what I'll be buying soon.

JuJu said...

Hey girl .... I need to stop eating cookies/candy and Party mix!! I have to put myself on a diet! Christmas was a good day, no snow!!

katie z. said...

Mmm... cookies. Puppy chow and divinity are what filled me up!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...