Friday, January 20, 2012

Motivation Friday

How has your week been?  The weather has been bitterly cold, I haven't ventured out in a few days.  Mason has pulled his lego table into my bedroom.   He's great at pretend--a small yellow flashlight from my purse became a school bus to play trucks with.  We've made cookies and done all sorts of fun things.  Tonight he and his mother did "arts and crafts" and I have new wall art.
  
I've worked on my Anita's Arrowhead blocks, two more seams and these will be complete.  20+ in this pile.  10 blocks were my goal this week.  There should be 90 blocks with these--only 31 more!  They are addicting.




Sometimes Asher sleeps on my bed, I've been reading books to him.  I don't think he's interested yet--see the little hand--he's snoozing underneath his blanket.  




9 comments:

Kathie said...

You are making great progress on your blocks, they are going to make a wonderful quilt.

Nancy said...

Looks like you are reading quilting books to Asher. ;oD

Connie said...

Great blocks and I noticed it looks like a quilting book you are reading to him too!
Quilting by the River

Kim West said...

I too, have to make my arrowhead blocks in batches. Tou are making goo progress!

Sara said...

Those arrowhead blocks are really going to make a great scrappy quilt. You must still be in Minnesota and enjoying those grandkids.

Elaine Adair said...

I looked and looked at the photo with the book in it, and finally saw little pink body part! Cute.

Pokey said...

Sweet baby! Reading a quilt book to him must be the secret for getting him to sleep,lol
:-}pokey

Diane said...

Where can I find the pattern for your arrowhead blocks? I like them and only two colors.

Suzanne said...

Goodness...lots of making and creating going on at your house! You can never start out the little ones with reading too early.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...