Thursday, August 2, 2018

Look Before You Eat

I love potato chips.  Saturday night I opened a new bag and reading when I felt something that was NOT supposed to be in the bag--

 

A glove.  An ENTIRE work glove!  I contacted the company and will let you know what they say.  Ken and Randy laughed and suggested I buy another bag and see if I can find the right hand one to make a pair.  From now on I will inspect the contents of a bag when I open it.  But I may not eat potato chips for quite a while.

Not much sewing being done, binding is slow going.  My right arm still giving me fits but its better.  

The weather has been glorious!  Almost perfect--not real hot, sunny with a gentle breeze.  

~Lori1R in Nebraska~

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Eeew! Definitely not very appetizing. Eager to learn the company's response.

Suzanne said...

Yuck! I hope the company does something nice for you.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...