Monday, September 11, 2017

Design Wall Monday and Weekly Goals

This week I worked on Easy Hourglass blocks--

There are 20 blocks made so far, and another 40 "foursies" made.  I am pressing and "twirling" the centers of the foursies.  The last 17 blocks for Stoplight are done, bagged, and ready to throw on the design wall.

I tried a new recipe this weekend--


Cajun Chicken Pasta!  It was GREAT! Thank you Cara for the knock off recipe of Chili's Cajun Chicken Pasta.

Weekly Goals--

20 more Easy Hourglass blocks

That's my only goal this week.  I'm linking to Quilting Is More Fun Than Housework and Small Quilts and Doll Quilts.  

~Lori in Nebraska~ 

1 comment:

Sara said...

Just realized your signature says "Nebraska". Does that mean that your camper is on the other side of the river?

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...